Running a small business can be difficult. Especially if you’re like the majority of small business owners and find yourself covering every base.
But your time is money and every moment is costly, so why spend it on administration, when you could be spending it on growing your business?
Which is where we come in.
As experts in small business accounting and tax advising, we know how to keep the engine of a small business running so you can focus on the bigger picture.
A good accountant doesn’t just crunch the numbers. At AK Tax, we take a holistic approach. We’re committed to working with you to build a solid foundation to ensure the long-term stability and success of your business.
We help you to look forward. Giving you the right information to start making plans for the future, and not just the present.
We’ve guided a number of small businesses, from the Medway local to the nationwide, work towards a more successful future. If you want to find out how all you need to do is give us a call on
Here’s how we can help you:
- We’re fully regulated and insured members of the Institute of Financial Accountants and the Certified Public Accountants Association, so we will always be at the forefront of new developments in accountancy that can benefit your business.
- You are always our priority. Our commitment to our clients means that if we can’t be available immediately, we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can – and always within 24 hours.
- We agree on the full costing of the work before anything gets done, meaning you won’t get any surprise invoices. Ever.
- Transparency is key. You’re always in full control of the work we do for you and know exactly where and how your money is being utilised. And if you’re not happy with the work we’ve carried out, then you don’t pay.
- Moreover, we’re not going to hide behind the numbers and industry jargon, all our reporting is done in plain English and if you need something clarified, we’re always on the other end of the phone.
- If you need something done that we can’t do, we’ve got a network of trusted colleagues, from solicitors, banks or IFAs, that we can put you in touch with.
But most importantly, we never lose sight of what we’re working for. We have a genuine stake in the success of each of our clients, and we do whatever we can to ensure that your business is growing to its fullest potential.
How Our Kent Accountants Can Help You
We don’t sell off the shelf services. We’ve worked tirelessly to create three, tiered, service advisory plans that comprehensively cover everything a small business could need, at flexible price points to suit any budget.
But we believe in always putting our clients first, and part of that is working in partnership with you to create an accountancy support plan that is tailored precisely to suit the needs of you and your business.
Your happiness is our priority. We understand how daunting it can be to hand over your company’s financials to a new person, so we don’t charge or begin working until we’re sure that you’re 100% comfortable with our services. Once you’re happy, we’ll fix a price which you can pay by affordable monthly direct debits.
Let us help you get your business where it needs to be and call us for a free consultation on 01634 540040.
We’ve been in the small business accountancy industry for the better part of the last two decades, and we’re excellent at what we do.
Let us sit down with you, talk through the future of your business, and put together a personalised accountancy strategy that’s going to help you achieve your goals, in the short – and long term.
Our accountants are specialists in a number of small business sectors, including accounting and tax advisory for those who work within the property sector.
No matter what issues you’ve run across, whether it’s a tax planning error on your property transactions or unreconciled expenses, we can offer expertise that’s founded on real-world business experience.
Specialist Xero Accountants
The future of accountancy is in the cloud. Whether you’re still working with ledgers and looking to transition, or simply looking for an accountant who can work your bookkeeping software into a finely oiled machine.
As specialist Xero accountants and certified Xero advisors, we have the training and knowledge to help you take full advantage of the incredible benefits of Xero cloud accounting and ensure your business stays ahead of the curve.
To learn more about what Xero Accountancy software can do for your business, read our Xero guides on our blog.
Based In The Heart of Kent
Our primary office is located in the Medway City Estate, although we work with businesses in the wider Kent area and nationally.
Despite the excellent transport links to London and the European mainland, we realise that not everyone wants to base their business in Kent. Whether you’re able to come into our office, meet the team and have a chat, or we work securely online, we promise to offer the same standards of customer service.
If you are local, we’re happy to meet you at your premises, or you can make the most of our free office parking and take a welcome break.